Exceptional Sponsor Opportunities
What We Do
Startup Venture Network (SVN) is a virtual pre-accelerator program that enhances entrepreneurial ecosystem development and accelerates individual startup investments.
• Comprehensive, 3-phase: 9 stage, interactive program for entrepreneurs
• Startups receive 60+ pages of specific, actionable feedback
• Uniquely inclusive with universal access via any connected device.
How We Do It
At the heart of SVN's comprehensive pre-accelerator program are four(4) iterative feedback loops that utilize two ubiquitous tools to facilitate the exchange of information between SVN and each individual startup.
In short, every page in each web form, every paragraph in each report and every word in each email is essential, required reading for all startups during their 6+ months of program participation.
Why It Matters
In addition to applicable websites and landing pages, SVN continuously promotes all of its sponsors using every digital touch-point it has with each individual startup during their 6+ months of Program participation.
This allows SVN to offer:
• Maximum participation at no cost to startups
• Maximum recurring sponsor promotion for entire 12-months
• Maximum ROI (Results-on-Investment) for supporting sponsors
SVN provides a fully curated, centrally managed process with a global set of standards that delivers consistent, quality results for localized Programs. Initially, all Programs will be assigned to one of four virtual SVN ecosystems:
Christian Startup Network (CSN) - Launching: Spring 2021
A collection of regional programs dedicated to Christian entrepreneurs.
Veterans' Startup Network (VSN) - Launching: Fall 2021
A collection of regional programs dedicated to U.S. Veteran entrepreneurs.
Startup Venture Network (SVN) - Open
A global collection of programs supporting local, regional, and national startup initiatives.
Women's Startup Network (WSN) - Launching: TBD
A global collection of programs dedicated to startups with female founders.
SVN has annual sponsorship opportunities at every level.
• Promotion is focused on all startups participating in a specific program
• Silver, Gold and Platinum sponsorships are available for each program
• Branded 'single sponsor' programs can also be supported
• Promotion provided to all startups in all ecosystem programs
• Limited number of Global Sponsorships are available for each ecosystem
• New ecosystem opportunities can also be discussed and supported